Thursday, March 21, 2013

...what I love

Amo....
Venice
(the memory card I promised my mom would fit in my computer, doesn't fit in my computer so all
 you get is my cliche tourist ipod pictures...)


 Not totally sure what this is, but yeah, it's crack 
(usually served alcoholic so be careful if you encounter it) 


 Leti &Ludo 
(my picture with both of them in their movie watching car is on my camera -.-) 

Yogurt
 (UK brand, but Italy really should watch how much addictive substances they allow in their grocery stores)


SANPELLEGRINO
(Correct me if I'm wrong but we have this in the states?  And if we do I expect a case to be waiting
 on my doorstep when I get home. Preferably the original l'Aranciata, no "dolce" or "amara" per favore : ) )  


Front yards that look like this
(minus my stupid finger - isn't the sunlight dreamy?)


The sun 
(Mamma mia the sun - and how Italians look at this blue sky with a jet streak and say it's getting cloudy)


Spring
(Yesterday was winter, today is spring, the flowers know it)





And for those of you that care for some reason  - "hashtag" no filter "hashtag" Italy and I are just that great : )



2 comments:

  1. Muller is AWESOME. Banana is delicious, and YOMO yogurt, honey flavored nearly convinced me to never come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have the sanpellegrino in the states. I buy mine at HEB or Kroger. Orange is the best flavor!

    ReplyDelete